simple questions for yourself
1) what do i do well? what’s my skill set? what mediums move me?
2) what social issues do i care about? what community/ies to i identify with? how we doin?
3) what innovative connectivity is there between what i do well and social issues i care about? how can i use my skills to promote awareness or change in the direction i foresee as positive/progressive for my community —> humanity (the biggest community we are all a part of)
4) what is my intention? exactly? what is my motive? exactly?
5) is my contribution sustainable without me?
here’s a wicked example of clever ways to consider and combine the above ideas or imperatives – a concrete example of somebody make change in creative ways; Paul D Miller aka DJ Spooky – he knows sound and cares about climate change – boom.